Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Comment Policy

This blog has open comments. For now, I will not be moderating comments. However, it is my request that comments follow the following standards:

1. Comments should be on-topic to the post.
2. I will delete obvious SPAM comments
3. I will not allow comments that simply link to another site or blog without comment
4. I respectfully request that comments refrain from using obscene language. I reserve the right to determine what is obscene.
5. Please refrain from name calling

I certainly welcome commentary which disagrees with me, as long as it is respectful. One of my goals for this blog is to be a respectful discussion. (Is that possible on the Internet?)

In the end, this is my blog. I reserve the right to remove comments at any time, and/or change the comment policy at any time.